Certificate in Brand Protection
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
Brand Protection is a growing concern among corporate executives, particularly those who operate in the global marketplace. Training for those tasked with this function is critical, yet existing resources and knowledge about needs are few. Having said that however, it is abundantly clear that most brand protection staff comes to the job with little or no previous knowledge of brand protection, let alone formal experience or training.
Based on extensive industry interaction, this training program identifies areas in which staff needs training and highlights opportunities available through participating in this training program primarily dedicated for corporate security personnels.
The topic of 'Brand Protection' is designed in a unique way with practical examples similar to the real world operation in the field. It outlines and stipulates a set of well settled rules and procedures tailor-made for corporate security personnels in coping with the challenges in the event of any sudden emerged negative impacts upon the brands within their sphere of responsibilities in the Corporate arena.
Objectives & Learning Outcome
- To ensure that protecting the brand in today's global market place is a necessity for a corporation as it is not only a level playing field in the stream of commerce but also to afford the corporation the ability to maximise market penetration realising continued growth.
- To design Brand Protection Programs aligned with a company's business objectives and have a measurable impact on revenue growth.
- Participants will be given a thorough and comprehensive landscape of Brand Protection work, outlining the problems and challenges with which they may be facing as well as the guidelines and procedures they should always take into serious consideration, as when called upon to deal with the situation.
- The program will be conducted by means of lectures, presentation, group discussion and workshop exercises. Participants will be given a chance to handle mock cases, in the capacity of a Brand Protection Manager.
Modules of the program
- Introduction of Brand Protection
- Building Up a Brand is by no Mean Easy but Protecting it is a Real Challenge
- Common Problems and Threats – Vulnerability
- Tools Available to Address the Challenges
- Product Know-How and Technical Knowledge
- State of Readiness
- Group Discussion
- Attack and Defence
- Formulate an Action Plan
- Proper Handling of Case Exhibits
- Check Internal Legal Documents
- Mock Exercise
- Remarks and Critics From Program Trainer
- If no Internal Resources, Identify Capable External Agency
- Constant Review of Market Situation
- Close Liaison with the Sales and Marketing Team
- Personally Control and Supervise All the on Going Investigation Projects
- Photographic Presentation of Previous Enforcement Operation (Production Plants, Wholesale
Network and Retailing Outlets)